- Yanhe Li
- Masters Candidate
- 2006 : B.A.Sc (Mechanical Engineering)
- University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada
1993 : M.A.Sc (Automotiver Engineering)
- Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan china
Current research project
- Analysis and design of an optimal energy management and control system for HEV. My main research is to analysis and design an optimal energy management and control system for a serial-parallel vehicle using dynamic programming. Fuzzy logic based energy management control strategy will be studied. The downsize HEV test bench will be build to validate the improved control strategy.
- Research interests
- HEV energy management system
- Optimal energy control
- HEV energy control strategy
 Y. Li and N. C. Kar, "Advanced Design Approach of Power Split Device of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles Using Dynamic Programming," in proceedings of IEEE Vehicular Power and Propulsion Conference, Chicago, September 2011.
 Y. Li and N. C. Kar, "Investigating the Effects of Power Split PHEV Transmission Gear Ratio to Operation Cost," in proceedings of IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, 2012.
- Center for Hybrid Automotive Research and Green Energy (CHARGE)
- B-20 Essex Hall,
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
- University of Windsor,
- Ontario, Canada - N3B 2P4
Copyright 2010 Yanhe Li